Stage 1: Aims and Objectives
Typical outputs that might be expected from this stage include:
- Pilot Scope and boundaries
- User needs analysis
- Aims and objectives
- Updated business case
- Updated project programme
- Resource requirements
- Stakeholder management strategy
- Outline procurement strategy
- Refined risk management plan.
The size and scale of the pilot will determine the extent to which each of these outputs is developed. It is expected that all these aspects will have been considered and form part of the overall stage review prior to continuation to Stage 2 or alternatively the termination of the pilot at Stage 1.